An avid interest in "local experience" means she is just as happy exploring food, markets, customs, and architecture off the beaten path as on, and she certainly doesn't mind the seedy side of a city
She has mastered the art of last-minute travel planning, execution and ticket changes. She recommends travelling with Tabasco sauce, and a pen...
Her ultimate travel goal is to become proficient in "light travel".
- Wildlife Safari in South Africa
- Finding and surviving Everton Hostel, Liverpool
- The amazing and hilarious characters I've met on the road
- Being robbed of all possessions besides what I was sleeping in, which wasn’t much
- Experiencing travel by guide book vs. travel by internet
- Markets and local handicrafts