Las Vegas is the land of the lucky, where anything feels possible! You may want to see an epic and opulent show, or try your luck at a casino and see if Lady Luck is on your side! We’ll keep our fingers crossed for you.
If you don’t want to take an extra risk, don’t let where to stay in Las Vegas be a toss-up. No luck is needed here. We’ve done all the work for you and figured out which Airbnbs in Vegas are the best of the best. Indeed, better than all the rest. You’ll feel snazzy and swanky at one of these rentals in Vegas!
Take a seat, relax, enjoy a martini and let’s go over the best Airbnbs in Las Vegas given your budget, vibes and travel group size! Whether you want to call Vegas Sin City, or the City of Lights, or even the Glitter Gulch, it doesn’t matter what you call it if you are staying in comfort and style!
Quick Answer: These are the Top 5 Airbnbs in Las Vegas
Beautiful Condo Close To Strip
- > $
- > 2 Guests
- > Free Driveway Parking
- > 10-Minutes to the Strip
Neo-Classical Meets Modern Suite
- > $
- > 2 Guests
- > Easy Self Check-in
- > Modern and Open Floor Plan
Chic Condo Close to Strip w/ Pool
- > $$
- > 2 Guests
- > Access to hot tub spa and pools
- > 24hr security guard
Relaxing and Quiet Condo
- > $$$
- > 6 Guests
- > Baby high-chair & crib available
- > Access to pool & gym
Huge Penthouse w/ Hot Tub Balcony
- > $$$$
- > 12 Guests
- > Balcony Hot Tub
- > 57th floor incredible views
Looking for other types of accommodation? Check out our guide to Where to Stay in Las Vegas!
Why stay in an Airbnb?
- Local Experience: While many Las Vegas Airbnbs are managed by companies, they’re still locally based. Get the best recommendations for your Las Vegas itinerary that you won’t find in the guidebooks to make your trip truly special!
- Unique properties: Airbnb has every kind of property you could think of. There’s even a ‘unique stays’ search function, where you can find your dream property on the site.
- Affordability: When it comes to value for money, Airbnbs offer so much more than hotels at the same price.
- Safety: It might seem a little weird staying in someone’s house; however, both hosts and guests are vetted by Airbnb reviews to ensure the safety of both. USA is overall safe, and the Airbnb booking security just adds a little extra to it.
- Airbnb Experiences: Airbnb isn’t just about great places to stay; it also offers incredible local experiences. We’ll show you some of our favourites in a bit.
You should always have emergency cash hidden on you – pick up this awesome security belt with its hidden pocket before you travel, it’s perfect for hiding money, a passport photocopy.
The 15 Top Airbnbs in Las Vegas
Overall Best Value Airbnb in Las Vegas | Beautiful Condo Close To Strip
- Free Driveway Parking
- 2 Guests
- 10-Minutes to the Strip
This is one of the Best Airbnbs in Las Vegas because of the low cost, chic vibes, and location! Just ten-minutes to the Strip, you’ll feel right at home without feeling too far away. This short term rental in Las Vegas is a dream come true with its high ceilings and crisp white walls. There is also a laptop-friendly workspace with a desk and comfortable chair. The complimentary parking spot in the driveway is an added bonus, for those who always keep parking on their list of travel worries!
Best Budget Airbnb in Las Vegas | Modern Apt with Strip View
- Balcony with view of the Strip
- 2 Guests
- Flatscreen TV with Roku
This apartment is a dream come true for everyone that’s travelling through Las Vegas on a budget! It is a one-bedroom and one bathroom apartment that is just a quick 5-minute drive to the Strip; that’s less than a $10 Uber ride! There is also an extra pull-out bed from the couch in the living room, which is perfect if you are traveling with a third or even fourth wheel in tow. We love the free parking available on-site for 2 cars. If you are driving into town, you’re looking at a great Las Vegas Airbnb find!
Budget Tip: Dorms in Las Vegas start from $20USD per bed. They’re the cheapest accommodation in the city. Search for hostels in the area!
Perfect Short-Term Rental in Las Vegas for Digital Nomads | Private Room with Pool & Hot Tub
- Pool and Hot tub
- 2 Guests
- Full Kitchen access
Make a little workspace oasis for yourself in this Las Vegas homestay. While the room is a bit sparse in terms of decorations, this rental is for a one-bedroom and private bathroom Airbnb in a homestay. The owner encourages guests to use the kitchen, hot tub and pool and allows free parking onsite as well. There is a desk right there in your room where you can set up shop and get to work. When you need to relax, what’s better than heading outside to take a dip in the pool or to immerse yourself in the rejuvenating hot tub waters. Let’s be real. Hot tubs are the perfect excuse to leave your laptop behind for a break! This Las Vegas Airbnb is the perfect spot to get to work and treat yourself to some relaxation too!
Perfect Airbnb in Las Vegas for Solo Travelers | Darling Private Room with Pool
- Pool Access
- 2 Guests
- King Sized Bed with Chic Design
This Las Vegas homestay is an excellent choice for the solo travellers out there. The bedroom is complete with chic designs and a tiny table with two chairs perfect for working or snacking. There is a refrigerator and microwave, as well as other popular kitchen amenities available directly inside your room. You’ll also have your own private entrance and access to the inviting waters of the outdoor pool. This Airbnb is 8 miles from the Las Vegas Strip and 5 miles from the Airport. Safe and quiet, this neighborhood is the perfect spot to stay for solo travelers who don’t want to stay amidst the chaos of downtown but still have easy access to it!
Best Airbnb in Las Vegas for Nightlife | Penthouse directly on Vegas Strip
- Luxurious Jacuzzi
- 4 Guests
- Private Balcony with Great Views
This opulent condo right on the Las Vegas Strip is an incredible find. You’ll be staying in comfort and style at this Las Vegas Airbnb. What’s even better? It is located inside the MGM Casino Hotel in the Signature Tower. That’s right. You’ll stay in true Vegas style! Enjoy access to the pool complex and take advantage of all the luxuries this glamorous Las Vegas Airbnb has to offer. By staying right on the strip, you’ll be close to the incredible shows, MGM casinos, and all the lights and action. This is a guaranteed win to stay at this condo!
Best Short Term Rental in Las Vegas for Couples | Chic Condo Close to Strip w/ Pool
- Access to hot tub spa and pools
- 2 Guests
- 24hr security guard
There simply couldn’t be a more affordable and better option for a short term rental in Las Vegas for couples. It comes at an enormously budget-friendly price and has all the bells and whistles of a Las Vegas Condominium. There is access to the gym, pool, and hot tub, as well as the free parking lot. There is a fully equipped kitchen, and a beyond gorgeous living room and dining area. The location couldn’t be better either. Just 1-mile off the Strip, which is a quick 5-minute Uber ride away! This condo is located right next door to the Palms & Rios Casinos that have excellent food courts if you want a super convenient bite to eat.
Best Homestay in Las Vegas | Neo-Classical Meets Modern Suite
- Easy Self Check-in
- 2 Guests
- Modern and Open Floor Plan
This newly renovated suite Las Vegas Airbnb is quite the find. It is a one-bedroom and one private bathroom located in a beautiful house. The room looks almost like it’s straight from a hotel! It’s sparkling clean and truly spotless. You’ll have access to the fully equipped kitchen, comfortable seating areas, and 55’’ flat-screen TV. The location is also excellent, as it’s 2 miles from the Strip and other amazing things to do and see, yet close to local supermarkets and restaurants.
Runner-Up Homestay in Las Vegas | Cozy Room in Modern Apt
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- 2 Guests
- Easy self-check-in
This is a phenomenal Las Vegas homestay for those who want to be close to the best places to visit in Las Vegas, but not right in the middle of it. The price is right too! You can save the extra money for the slot machine! We love that this modern-style apartment is only two miles away from the Strip, and comes with a comfortable queen size bed. You will also have access to the kitchen and you’ll love the funky art that decorates this Airbnbs walls. This is a great homestay in Las Vegas that we consider quite a treat to stay in. Did someone say treats? Excuse us why we go on a quick run for donuts….
Amazing Luxury Airbnb in Las Vegas | Ultra-Lux Penthouse at Palms Place
- 100% Free Open Mini-Bar
- 4 Guests
- Free Airport Limo Pick-Up
This is a glorious luxury Airbnb apartment in Las Vegas that is actually probably cheaper than you might expect. That being said, it truly goes above and beyond. It feels like it practically goes to infinity and beyond! Who else would offer a free airport pick up and drop off in a Limo as part as their Airbnb listing? Only in Vegas… can we hashtag that? #OnlyInVegas It is a one-bedroom and two bathroom condo has an additional hide-away Queen size bed and is situated on the 11th floor. Enjoy access to the open mini bar which is 100% free, so let the drinks flow! This Airbnb also comes with an Australian rain shower, whirlpool Jacuzzi, and two 42’’ Flat Screen TVs. This Las Vegas Airbnb will make you feel like queens and kings!
Over-the-Top Luxury Airbnb in Las Vegas | Huge Penthouse w/ Hot Tub Balcony
- Balcony Hot Tub
- 12 Guests
- 57th-floor incredible views
We mean it when we say that this is the most over-the-top luxury Airbnb in Las Vegas. With an outdoors, balcony private hot tub that sits right on the ledge on the 57th floor, you can soak up the relaxing hot water as you gaze out at the Strip below. There are two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. Huge king beds, hardwood, and marble floors, and a large movie area are just some of these incredible amenities you can expect. You’ll feel like a celebrity staying in this Las Vegas Airbnb!
Best Airbnb in Las Vegas for Families | Relaxing and Quiet Condo
- Baby high-chair & crib available
- 6 Guests
- Access to pool & gym
This is a first-floor two-bedroom and two bathroom Airbnb in Las Vegas. There are incredible amenities like access to the gym and enjoying the inviting waters of the outdoor pool. Enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchen, from popcorn snacks to a full-blown dinner. There are plenty of grocery stores and restaurants close by if you need to stock up on goodies, or want to indulge in a nice meal out instead. It’s an incredible rental for families as it can accommodate many guests, is on the first floor, comes stocked with baby high-chairs and cribs, which makes staying with young ones even easier! And in case you were wondering, it is just a quick $10 Uber ride to the Strip.
Best Airbnb in Las Vegas for a Group of Friends | Panoramic View Apt. on Strip
- Tennis courts, pool, gym & sauna
- 6 Guests
- 1 Minute Walk to Las Vegas Blvd
This newly remodeled suite can accommodate six guests. Even though there is only one bedroom and one bathroom, there are two queen beds and one sofa bed available which makes cozying up—or crashing—with friends easy as pie. You won’t have anything to complain about when it comes to this Las Vegas Airbnb as you’ll be situated super close to the Strip, so you have access to absolutely everything you need! Expect easy check-in with security, a fully equipped kitchen, and free parking. This complex also has a 24-hour gym, pool, sauna, and tennis courts, so if one friend wants to sunbathe and another wants to go for a run, no one has to argue! Onsite, there is also a free lending library of games, DVDs, and magazines as well as a complimentary supply of popcorn. So if you and your friends want to enjoy a night in, or recover from a night out, this is the perfect Las Vegas apartment rental for you.
If you’re traveling with your friends, here are several awesome lodges in Las Vegas which we know you’ll love!
Best Airbnb in North Las Vegas | Incredibly Chic House for 6 people
- High-Speed Internet
- 6 Guests
- Walking Distance to Farmers Market
This Las Vegas Airbnb is a great place to stay in North Las Vegas. There are farmers markets to enjoy on the weekend, and restaurants, grocery stores, and even casinos within walking distance from this place! It is a two-bedroom, one bathroom rental that is complete with a kitchen and living room. Additionally, there is free car parking available, and high-speed internet. The decor of this rental is quite eye-catching, so enjoy staying in comfort and style in this North Las Vegas Airbnb.
Another Great Apartment in North Las Vegas | 2018 New Home in Las Vegas
- Self Check-in & Security System
- 8 Guests
- 65″ Flatscreen TV
This house was built in 2018 and feels barely lived in. Enjoy this three-bedroom, three bathrooms, two-car garage rental that comes with a fully-equipped kitchen and an enormous 65’’ flatscreen TV. We also love the self-check-in with the smart lock and the state of the art security system. This is a great Airbnb in North Las Vegas for those traveling with a lot of friends and are looking for a bit of peace and quiet as well. You’ll find this house clean and comfortable, the perfect place to call your home away from home for your Las Vegas trip.
Top Value Airbnb in West Las Vegas | Quaint 2 Bed Apt. in Quiet Area
- Free Parking with Security System
- 3 Guests
- Quiet & Safe Neighborhood
This is a private studio apartment in the residential area of West Las Vegas. It’s a one-bedroom and one bathroom unit. This is a clean little apartment that is attached to a house itself, which is actually called “Casita Style” for those of you who are unfamiliar with that term. Even though it is in West Las Vegas, this apartment it is actually just a few minute’s drive away from the Las Vegas Boulevard and the other popular attractions. Enjoy access to the full kitchen and free parking. If you’re looking for an affordable place to stay in West Las Vegas that keeps you close to the action, this is the place for you!
What to Pack for your Las Vegas Airbnb
Our Broke Backpacker editors have put together a shortlist of their Airbnb essentials, which you can find here.
1. Active Roots Water Bottle: Most Airbnbs provide potable (drinkable) water. Have a bottle to fill up so you can take that water on your rambles instead of buying disposable plastic bottles. The Active Roots Water Bottle is great for travellers who are aware of plastic pollution and want to reduce their single-use plastic consumption – no need to buy drinks from the supermarket anymore. The stainless-steel material will keep your drinks cold or hot for up to 24 hours. Stay hydrated throughout your entire holiday with this cool bottle!
2. Bluetooth Speaker: A Bluetooth speaker guarantees a good mood with great background tunes when you need them. With one of these guys you’re also always prepared for a spontaneous mini-party! You can set the vibe for your holiday rental (while minding the neighbors). The speaker is waterproof, so it’s perfect for a day at the beach or around the pool too.
3. Active Root Microfiber Towel: If you don’t want to trust your Airbnb to provide clean towels, it’s always smart to bring your own. Problem is, most towels take up a lot of space in your suitcase. The Active Roots Microfiber Towel is made of super-light material, which hardly takes up any space. Plus, it’s incredibly comfortable and quick-drying. Great for a day around the pool or at the beach. The material is antibacterial, so it won’t smell funny, even on long holidays.
4. Reusable Shopping Bags: Are you familiar with the massive problem with plastic pollution, especially in developing nations? Avoiding consumer-end single-use plastic isn’t a massive challenge to those of us privileged to travel. Start by shopping with reusable shopping bags. They’re long-lasting, they fit everything you need and can be used as beach/picnic/day bags too. In some countries, plastic bags are either banned completely or you have to pay for them so a bag that accompanies you on every trip will go a long way.
5. Packing Cubes: Having your luggage accessible and organized can make your holidays a lot more enjoyable. Packing cubes help you to pack everything in proper order, prevent wrinkling and losing stuff in the depths of your suitcase. The cubes are see-through and water-resistant. If your Airbnb doesn’t have a place to store your clothes, you can use the cubes as an improvised closet to keep everything accessible yet tidy.
6. Travel Journal: Write down your plans, thoughts and experiences. It’s a great way to calm down in the morning or evening, gives you a routine and an option to reflect on yourself and the day. It’s also a great way to remember all the adventures on your holidays afterwards.
Final Thoughts on Las Vegas Airbnbs
Las Vegas is a city of many names, most popularly called Sin City. With entertainment options galore and gambling aplenty, there probably are a few sins happening in Las Vegas, or maybe just one or two….
That being said, choosing the wrong Airbnb in Las Vegas would be a sin! Don’t go randomly deciding and pick the first Airbnb you find on a whim. We hope that one of our top 15 Airbnbs in Las Vegas caught your eye and made you feel like you struck gold!
If you’re heading off to Las Vegas, you never know what is going to happen. Truly anything could happen! Be prepared and stay prepared with grabbing a travel insurance quote from the travel insurance company that has your back, World Nomads.
And don’t forget to take out Travel Insurance for your trip! I have been using World Nomads for some time now and made a few claims over the years. They’re easy to use, professional and relatively affordable. They may also let you buy or extend a policy once you’ve started your trip and are already abroad which is super handy.
If there’s one insurance company I trust, it’s World Nomads. To find out why I use World Nomads, check out my World Nomads Insurance review.
Getting an estimate from World Nomads is simple – just click the button or image below, fill out the necessary info, and you’re on your way!
“Find out how YOU can support the site. We work hard to put out the best backpacker resources on the web, for free! It’s all about helping out our tribe of awesome backpacker readers [that’s you!]. Please visit the link to find out how you can help keep the site going 🙂
For the sake of transparency, some of the links in our content are affiliate links. This means that if you book your accommodation, buy a book or sort your insurance, we earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only link to stuff I’ve actually used and never endorse products or services that are not up to scratch. Thanks for your support.